Coating Thickness Gauge-RCM2000
The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials. The N probes measure the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metals.
• Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N).
• Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous(Notice:Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects).
• Metric/imperial system selectable.
• Manual or automatic shut down.
• Automatic memory of calibration value, and automatic recognize the substrate.
• Operation process have buzzing reminder, while no buzzing in continuous mode.
• Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
• Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
• Separate Type can provide several type probe, measure can be more flexibility.
Qingdao Realltech Instrument Co.,Ltd
We Chat: 17806256778
Address: No.2 Huiying Road, Jiaozhou City, Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China
F Magnetic Induction & NF Type Eddy Current
±1~3%n or ±2.5µm
Min. Radius Workpiece
F Type: convex 1.5mm/concave 25mm
NF Type: convex 3mm/concave 50mm
Min. Measuring Area
Min. Sample Thickness
Automatic Power Off
215g(Not Including Batteries)
Probe (F & NF Type)
Calibration Base (F)
Calibration Base (NF)
Calibration Foils(1 set, 5 pieces)
RS-232C Data Cable with Software
Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software